A day at the Central Market with lunch in the Palace of the Pope
- This activity lasts one morning
- Meeting point in Piazza del Duomo, visit to the Central Market
- Cooking class and lunch in the Palace of the Pope
- The choice of the recipes is wide (about 1300 recipes)
- The activity can take place with minimum 10 participants and maximum 15
A full immersion into the food world in Florence: the morning is dedicated to the discovery of the Central Market, where to buy some ingredients needed for the cooking class. Then we will all move to the Palazzo Aldobrandini, in Piazza Madonna degli Aldobrandini. The Palace is located in the area of San Lorenzo, the same of the market, right in front of the De’ Medici Chapels. The palace was built in the XVI century and belonged to the Pope Clemente VIII, Ippolito Aldobrandini. The Cooking Class, fully hands on, will take place in the kitchen of the Palace, now properly restored to the design of Marcella. The lunch will be in the beautiful dining room with frescos at the ceiling.
The whole activity last 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
(with possible delay depending on the menu)
Please contact us for more information.
For more information, please fill the form below